Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yesterday was very unpredictable. Very unexpected (in a good way for sure) As usual, its a Saturday class, with the sweet-looking-psychiatrist. And I was very sure that im gonna cry again. *i totally dont know why im becoming too fragile recently.damn* It was the session where we supposed to give feedback for every single person in class. Both positive and negative side.

Only God know how hard I try for not crying again in this class. But then, the gloomy mood was overwhelm. Fcuk. Hahaha. And there I am, crying-cum-smilling. It is not the sad cry. Its kinda happy-touched-cry afterall.

Okay, lets not reveal too much on the crying part.

The feedback from others toward me? Jeng jeng jeng.

.

.

.

the KL girl with no sense of KLgirl itself.
*you know how people have this kind of perception toward KLgirl. selfish,arrogant,annoying,perasan bagus etc. Okay, frankly speaking, I really dont know why people had this perception on KLgirl. And luckily, the classmates told that I AM TOTALLY DIFFERENT. ahaha*

'

.

.

the soft-hearted girl.
-Oh mai God! It was really shock when they mentioned this. I was like..??? Ahahaha.*blushingggg*;p

.

.

.

.


Meanwhile, only this bunch of people said the soft-hearted thinggy. And I am totally !@#$$%^?
Ahaha.





Miss Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment