Wednesday, July 29, 2009

(inhale)
my heart leaping to my throat,
getting caught,
squeezing,
twisting,
tearing.

the path that awaits me
suddenly seems like a pilgrimage,
one foot,
next foot,
step,
step.

i see you
(i see her)
you smile
i smile
(she leaves)
you ask how i am
i reply that i am fine
(i lie)
(eventhough my heart has just crept up into my mouth n jumping up n downon my tounge like an olympic diver waiting to hitthe water)

i want you to know that i m*ss you
let you know that i am regreting my whole life right now
cause letting you go
i want you to know that
(i am incomplete)
my body hurts
my soul bleed.

i ask how you are
(hoping against all hope that you will tell me what i want to hear)
you reply
my eyes attempt to strip you down toyor soul
(searching for what i once knew so well)
they get lost.
(but find their way back to reality)
my heart leaps off the end of my tounge
wanting you to see how much i've regret
for the decision that ive made before.

(she calls you)
you hastily say good bye
(as you trot over to her)
stomping,
squishing,
mutilating.
my vulnerable, fallen heart.
(not even pausing long enough to scrape it off the bottom of your shoe,like a discarded pieceof gum)
she wraps her arms around your hip

people pass,as if i dun exist
(i want to cry,scream,shout)
i want someone to find my heart,
bring it back,
piece it together.
i turn away
hoping that one day it won't hurt
(as much)
hoping that i will again be able to call you
and have you come over to me
be ableto have a wonderful breakfast together
be able to talk about three hours.

i walk away,
knowing myheart will noy follow.
(exhale)


p/s: i am happy if you are happy :) saye SYAZANA BT MOHD RAZALI yg selalu buat silap.

No comments:

Post a Comment