Friday, July 17, 2009

one of the subject

here he comes.with green kemeja,specky,big tummy and quite short.he lookss like any typical marketing lecturer with his tummy, i thought.1 pengakuan,marketing lecturer slalu ny berbig tummy.it is neither a compliment,nor an insult.tak salah kan?plus, is there any policies being stated that lecture xleh ber....... :)

ok,back to the story.die masok kls with one i think really PANAS statement..which is

" kamu semua really xnmpak mcm a bachelor students"

pergh..ini suda menghiris giwa kami sume at that time.and,all of us just sit silently,waiting for the next words that will come out from him.


"i advised you,just drop this paper"
hello?adakah ini yg patut kami dengar for the first class?oh,it would be disaster for us having a lecturer like him,my first impression of him.


but,deep in my heart, i do adore this lecturer.the way he talk,speak out his objection towards politics,and others really attract me.to listen to him for sure.hey,xkn lah attract in other way lak.c'mon le..he is my issue in marketing's lecturer with 34 ex girl (he told as so :) )


aku ske dengar his point of view.at first, aku sendiri xtau yg aku akn tertarik tok mendengar after a harsh comment from him about our class.swear,he kinda cute.for a man at his age :)

owh gosh..die sgt sporting.2 hours in his class berlalu cenggitu aja (usually,sleepy will distruct my attention in any 2hours class,i admit) tp, this lecturer really has something.something extaordinary.something that cannot be explained.


yeah,i cant wait for the next class.so eager to listen to him.the lecturer who teach one of my subject, really have something in him.something that attract me.and,thisis the good and positive sign to aku try to excell in his paper.hopefully.. *wink*

1 comment:

  1. well me either being striked by him on the first class.. when i met him, i was late for 1 hour to class.. but finally he's like my fren to me.. miss ya sir..

    ReplyDelete